Browser Lag when the Editor Popup Window is open...

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place... I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing extreme browser lag when using Construct3, but only when the editor popup window is open? So like, creating instance variables, or adding any events that have input fields... To be fair I tend to be a multi-tab browser user, and I often have youtube stuff playing in the background while I work. Doesn't seem to matter how many tabs I close, when the popup is open, there's a significant delay in typed letters appearing in the input field, or it forces youtube videos into pausing and trying to load... or even starts creating hiccups in mp3s playing through winamp... I've only JUST started experiencing this, but I can run full bore Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Blender, etc often multiple running at once, with no issue... so I just thought I'd check to see if anyone else is getting this or if its just me.

EDIT: this may or may not be related, but I also cannot save in any way except for "download a copy" this was never previously an issue, but has been happening for about a week now (the browser lag has been about a week as well) its a local file I use, but must download new copies and replace the local file every time I save... slightly frustrating, again, might be my machine, may not, I'm not sure

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)