Browser back button problem

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hello,

I launched a game update and noticed now that the game closes if you click on the back home, without stopping at the layer that asks if you really want to leave.

This problem is seen in Android version 10 and 11 on my last game update.

Something has recently changed in the behavior of the Browser Back Button function?

Any tips?

Best Regards

António Matos

• Hello again,

After some diagnostics i discover that if i whait 30 seconds, the behavior of the Browser Back Button function works normal when i touch the mobile home buttom.

• Hello! Have you found a solution to this problem?

• Hi Fakero,

Not yet, its a random problem that i havent not found solution for this basic behavior of the Browser Back Button.

But you have the same problem?

• Hi Fakero,

Not yet, its a random problem that i havent not found solution for this basic behavior of the Browser Back Button.

But you have the same problem?

Yes. My apps have this problem too. On some devices, the Back Button works correctly, on others it does not.

I noticed that if you minimize the application and then return to it, the Back Button starts working correctly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have try now your info, minimize the application and then return to it, and the Back Button starts working correctly in my games to.

Maybe thers some bug in Android system WebView ou request some change on behavior of the Browser Back Button.

Hope the Construct Team check this insue

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)