Blocked on loading on IOS Xcode simulator

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • I think the only solution would be to go back to xcode 11, no project works.

But them it is okay to export and upload on the app with this version or we need Xcode 12 to do that?

Could you let us know if it work?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bad news, in xcode 12.2 beta it doesn't work either.

On this page you can download Xcode 11.7 xcodereleases.com

This is just a patch, but it works for now.

• Taximan wish one you try ?

Xcode 12.2 Beta 2 or Xcode 12.2 Beta 1

• I downloaded it yesterday, I guess it would be the latest version.

• I've been having the same issue, with all newly exported Xcode projects not loading and causing Xcode to crash in both 12 and 12.0.1. But, I was playing around with it just now and found a workaround that seems to work, for me at least.

I exported the Construct 3 project as an Xcode project, then opened the Xcode workspace file (e.g. "gamename.xcworkspace") in Xcode 11.7. That opened fine. I then closed Xcode and opened the workspace file again but this time in Xcode 12.0.1. This time it loads and works fine.

If I make changes to my Construct project then I have to go through these steps again.

I'd hazard a guess that Xcode 11.7 makes a change of some sort to the project file when it's opened or closed, because if I attempt to open it in 12.0.1 before going through the steps above I just get Xcode crashing before any windows appear.

Hope this works for others who are having this problem.

• I've been having the same issue, with all newly exported Xcode projects not loading and causing Xcode to crash in both 12 and 12.0.1. But, I was playing around with it just now and found a workaround that seems to work, for me at least.

I exported the Construct 3 project as an Xcode project, then opened the Xcode workspace file (e.g. "gamename.xcworkspace") in Xcode 11.7. That opened fine. I then closed Xcode and opened the workspace file again but this time in Xcode 12.0.1. This time it loads and works fine.

If I make changes to my Construct project then I have to go through these steps again.

I'd hazard a guess that Xcode 11.7 makes a change of some sort to the project file when it's opened or closed, because if I attempt to open it in 12.0.1 before going through the steps above I just get Xcode crashing before any windows appear.

Hope this works for others who are having this problem.

Thanks for sharing your solution, it worked perfect for me

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)