Automatically turns on the behavior of the "Platform"

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • https://yadi.sk/d/til8qbFu3QG8JK

For some reason, without my action, the platformer's behavior is turned on when switching to another layout.

But I did in the event only "turn off the behavior."

Help me please. I really need it. before this was not

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yadi.sk/d/til8qbFu3QG8JK

For some reason, without my action, the platformer's behavior is turned on when switching to another layout.

But I did in the event only "turn off the behavior."

Help me please. I really need it. before this was not

i think same bug here, i have solved in your project by removing then re-adding (with disable option sure) the ??????2 platform behaviorur

• > yadi.sk/d/til8qbFu3QG8JK

>

> For some reason, without my action, the platformer's behavior is turned on when switching to another layout.

>

> But I did in the event only "turn off the behavior."

>

> Help me please. I really need it. before this was not

>

i think same bug here, i have solved in your project by removing then re-adding (with disable option sure) the ??????2 platform behaviorur

I did not understand you a little.

By the way this problem occurs in other events. for example after the event "go to another layout", the events that are below the "go to another layout" event stop working.

for example, I have a lot of action in one event with a condition. After the action "go to another layout" the action list does not end. they stop working after this action

• >

> > yadi.sk/d/til8qbFu3QG8JK

> >

> > For some reason, without my action, the platformer's behavior is turned on when switching to another layout.

> >

> > But I did in the event only "turn off the behavior."

> >

> > Help me please. I really need it. before this was not

> >

> i think same bug here, i have solved in your project by removing then re-adding (with disable option sure) the ??????2 platform behaviorur

>

I did not understand you a little.

By the way this problem occurs in other events. for example after the event "go to another layout", the events that are below the "go to another layout" event stop working.

for example, I have a lot of action in one event with a condition. After the action "go to another layout" the action list does not end. they stop working after this action

simply try to remove and re-add the platform behavior from your sprite, then disable it from the option

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)