Authentication Error

2 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • If you're on Windows you can just save your project as a local file to Google Drive's local folder. It'll sync with your Drive in the same way as Cloud mode did.

Aight imma try it

• If you're on Windows you can just save your project as a local file to Google Drive's local folder. It'll sync with your Drive in the same way as Cloud mode did.

ok!

Brilliant workaround

• > If you're on Windows you can just save your project as a local file to Google Drive's local folder. It'll sync with your Drive in the same way as Cloud mode did.

ok!

Brilliant workaround

Furthermore, to add a shared folder, do this thing here:

Go to your Shared with me section, highlight the shared files or folders you want to move, and type Shift+Z on your keyboard. You'll see the old move menu and can choose where to put those folders. On your PC, they'll sync and behave like they used to, no shortcut mess.

• Same error. Surprisingly a google search didnt bring up good results.

Construst team should give a strong hint on their website, that google drive is not connecting correctly! Took a while to find this thread.

Construst team should give a strong hint on their website, that google drive is not connecting correctly! Took a while to find this thread.

Yea, we appear to be our own tech support on this one. That being said, there's a work around just one comment up from yours

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

You mean like the one titled: GOOGLE DRIVE CLOUD SAVE OUTAGE

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/google-drive-cloud-save-outage-158182

First thing I saw when I went looking for the problem. It is on the top of the forum.

This isn't a C3 issue, this is a Google being a pita issue.

• > Same error. Surprisingly a google search didnt bring up good results.

> Construst team should give a strong hint on their website, that google drive is not connecting correctly! Took a while to find this thread.

You mean like the one titled: GOOGLE DRIVE CLOUD SAVE OUTAGE

https://www.construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/google-drive-cloud-save-outage-158182

First thing I saw when I went looking for the problem. It is on the top of the forum.

This isn't a C3 issue, this is a Google being a pita issue.

Haha no need to be condescending

• Ok Fix now,thx for effeort

just pass the normal process like the first time i want to synch with google

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)