Apple rejection - HTML5 games - Native App

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Red Apple Game Sprites Suitable for side scrolling, action, adventure, and endless runner game.
  • Hi guys,

I really need your help about Apple and HTML5 games with Construct!

I am in a startup and we are developing a mobile application for Android and iOS in React-Native (so, the app is nearly-native). The app have some native features, but we need to add a game made in Construct: so we have put a WebView that open this HTML5 game.

We have been rejected by Apple because of this game, and precisly for the 4.7 guideline that says "HTML5 games can not provide access to real money gaming, lotteries, or charitable donations", but we do it because with the game you can provide access to real money.

So, I was wondering: if I export the Construct Game NOT in HTML5, so without putting a WebView in the app, but with the iOS exportation that Construct3 propose, and using Cordova, do you think I can put the game inside the code of my app? And do you think that Apple see this game still as an HTML5, or that in this way it is no more an HTML5 game, so it can work?

Thank you very much!

Best,

Matteo

• If it failed with React Native then it's likely to fail with Cordova. Isn't Reactive Native more native?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The fact is that with React Native I just have a Webview that open a link.

In the App Store Guideline there is written "Apps may contain or run code that is not embedded in the binary (e.g. HTML5-based games, bots, etc.), as long as code distribution isn’t the main purpose of the app".

So, I was wandering: is there a way to put the code of games made in construct EMBEDDED in the binary?

Does someone have an idea?

Thank you very much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)