Has anyone tried banner ads (position:-top) in android game?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • Hi everyone,

I have used banner ads at the bottom of screen till now. Now due to modification, I will have to shift the banner ads to the top of screen. Has anyone done that? (asking to confirm whether it works or not)

Reason why I can't itself test it is that I have got an email from admob saying that they have put restrictions on ads :-( Hence I am simply not able to load ads in the game

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • "Top/Botton"-setting works, yes.

But if you are releasing a game you must test it yourself.

(Create an app within admob, you do not need to have the app set up in GooglePlay Console. Register your phone as a test device in Admob console, then you will get test ads, but with your real ad-IDs.)

• "Top/Botton"-setting works, yes.

But if you are releasing a game you must test it yourself.

(Create an app within admob, you do not need to have the app set up in GooglePlay Console. Register your phone as a test device in Admob console, then you will get test ads, but with your real ad-IDs.)

I only wanted to confirm whether top-down setting works

Actually the issue is that Admob has put restrictions on ads,hence I can't even load test ads (I have registered one mobile as test unit on admob site). Hence I asked this question here

Infact even with apps uploaded on play store,ads are currently not working in them whereas earlier it was working. And no of impressions has also dropped on admob homepage

BTW thanks for the reply

• Hi fredriksthlm

Sorry for directly asking for help but I am struct in such a terrible situation. I have been trying to get banner ads work but they are simply not working at all. Maybe it is because currently admob has put ads restriction on my account or maybe it is a bug on construct 3 side (last time because of advanced minification,my video ads were not working)

So I have made a super simple file to test banner ads drive.google.com/file/d/1B1E4xSY59ULmtgFPy3oWEkHzg4G47gvK/view . I believe that because of viewport fit setting (I have set it to cover),the banner ads at the top are not working. It would be awesome if you test this file. Otherwise I will get struck in a deadly loop

Thanks a lot buddy

• I will not have time to test your project until next week Im afraid.

But I know I tested a lot of banner types yesterday. and they all worked fine.

The viewport of the C3-game should not matter, since the Admob-ads are created in its own activity.

i might be able to test it after the weekend.

• I will not have time to test your project until next week Im afraid.

But I know I tested a lot of banner types yesterday. and they all worked fine.

The viewport of the C3-game should not matter, since the Admob-ads are created in its own activity.

i might be able to test it after the weekend.

No issues buddy. Even reply is more than enough 👍

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)