Anyone else having build fails in XCode?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Is anybody else having issues building via XCode?

Until a couple of days ago my builds were going through fine, now the app fails when building and I'm getting the following error in the XCode build log:

2018-06-16 00:12:08.284657+0100 New Project[2137:363537] Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.Networking: 113: Could not find specified service

Whereas this seems to point to an Apple-based issue, I've tried rebuilding with other app IDs that work and the problem persists - therefor the issue must be a project level based issue.

So I've gone through my app and to narrow the issue down I've deleted each layout individually and rebuilt individually, deleted each event sheet individually and rebuilt individually and deleted each plugin individually and rebuilt individually.

Anyone else having this issue?

• Yesterday I had problems using the service to export Xcode project, for me it turned out to be the unity ads plugin that was the cause

• I’m not using Unity ads - I’m using Admob and the Mobile Avert plugin.

I’ve deleted the plugin and the function that calls the ads, rebuilt and still get the error.

Was all working fine up until 48 hours ago. 😐

Did you get the same error and blank screen though?

• No when i tried with unity ads plugin the build service lost connection, i tried at least ten times bit when i removed it it worked again. Will try some more later today when im home again

• Can you tell me how to make a game display correctly on an iphone x?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you tell me how to make a game display correctly on an iphone x?

Nope, sorry. I’ve got the same problem with iPhone X too. Not sure if Construct supports deving for iPhone X display yet.

• But apply wont approve apps/games that doesnt support iphone x screens right?

• But apply wont approve apps/games that doesnt support iphone x screens right?

I'm not sure - I started a thread asking the same question recently but got no replies. If thats the case then Scirra need to get it sorted otherwise no one can submit to the App store, which is a massive reason for choosing a platform like Construct as it means you don't have to learn Swift.

• In regards to the initial issue, the following code is flagged with the error in the main.m file:

#import <UIKit/UIKit.h> int main(int argc, char* argv[]) { { int retVal = UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, "AppDelegate"); return retVal; } }

Searching on Google it seems to be a Cordova build issue - see here: github.com/nordnet/cordova-hot-code-push-local-dev-addon/issues/12

Ashley - any idea how to sort this?

• I tried to start learning swift last week, gave me a headache that lasted for days! Swift is quite hard it seems :(

• Is anybody else having this build issue in Xcode, or can anyone shed some light on the error:

Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.Networking: 113: Could not find specified service

Is this a build-service error? There's nothing I've changed in my app to trigger something like this.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)