Can anyone get adverts working right now?

1 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Awesome drifts on auto generate way,tap to steer right.
  • OK. So basically, I have followed every tutorial out there and have managed to release an apk to the google play store, but I can't get the mobile advert to work or show adds. I can explain my problem in more detail when I have time, but because I have seen so many other people with this problem, I just want to ask you guys; Can anyone get a new project to work with adverts right now? I just want to know if its possible right now, and if so, what did you do to get it to work? or are all the people with this problem just crazy and are doing something wrong?

• OK. So basically, I have followed every tutorial out there and have managed to release an apk to the google play store, but I can't get the mobile advert to work or show adds. I can explain my problem in more detail when I have time, but because I have seen so many other people with this problem, I just want to ask you guys; Can anyone get a new project to work with adverts right now? I just want to know if its possible right now, and if so, what did you do to get it to work? or are all the people with this problem just crazy and are doing something wrong?

Yeap. It is working.

You can make a separate new project implement the test advert, and share the code/event sheet here..

or may be you can take a look of this post :

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/how-do-i-8/the-doubt-remains-about-mobile-137568

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok. Thanks. I'll post again if it doesn't work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)