Android project problems

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello support. What is the problem? When exporting a project to android using standard plugins, the application refuses to work properly. I ran in emulators on android studio, and all versions of android, except 10, do not work well. Some versions do not start at all and hang on a white screen with the C3 logo. Some are terribly slow. There is also a problem that some sprites start to flicker quickly or disappear completely visually, although their functionality is preserved. The only normal option is 10 android. On real devices, the situation is exactly the same. The same hovering or flickering of objects. Once again, only standard plugins are used, even if you take any project from the examples, everything is the same!

• Scirra, a huge request to answer this topic, because I need to make a decision about moving the project to another engine.

• Have you tried exporting the project to a different pc?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you tried exporting the project to a different pc?

Hi, the problem is only on android (there is no way to check on ios yet) The PC is fine.

• I am having problems with minification, but when I export to another pc it works. I will format my pc to confirm.

• I am having problems with minification, but when I export to another pc it works. I will format my pc to confirm.

I do not set minification. Tell us a little more about what you mean by "when I export to another pc it works" The project is built not on the computer after all, but through the browser and the scirra server.

• Doesn't anyone have such a problem? Explain if I'm doing something wrong. Just take the standard example from C3, export and check.

• I regularly test APKs on different devices, and I've never seen what you describe. Perhaps it's a problem with the emulator, or a specific device. It's hard to help without more details such as the Construct project and details about the specific devices tested.

• I regularly test APKs on different devices, and I've never seen what you describe. Perhaps it's a problem with the emulator, or a specific device. It's hard to help without more details such as the Construct project and details about the specific devices tested.

I attach a screenshot. Android version 5.1. Also 2 files with logs. 5.1 and 7.1 (everything is very slow on 7.1) On real devices, in the same way as on emulators. dropmefiles.com/E5XSR

PS: A fresh standard example of 4 direction bomber is taken

• It looks like the devices have out-of-date software. For example the 7.1 device appears to not have had any update since 2018. Check for app updates and system updates on those devices, and it should start working.

• It looks like the devices have out-of-date software. For example the 7.1 device appears to not have had any update since 2018. Check for app updates and system updates on those devices, and it should start working.

There are the latest updates. It turns out that you should only rely on new devices? The project settings will not help in any way?

• The log showed it was using the Chrome 69 browser engine, which was released in 2018. All you should need to do is install app updates so either Chrome or the Android System Webview app updates, and it should work. I've no idea how a device could have gone so long without a routine app update.

• The log showed it was using the Chrome 69 browser engine, which was released in 2018. All you should need to do is install app updates so either Chrome or the Android System Webview app updates, and it should work. I've no idea how a device could have gone so long without a routine app update.

Thank you, Ashley, I'll try.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)