Android export broken after update (261)

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Fantasy Game includes more than 600 sound effects inspired by hit computer games like World of Warcraft and Diablo.
  • android export was broken completely

do not update the app for now.

I planned to publish the app tomorrow and was stupid from my side to update and to work on the newer version.

Error message on android

• The change to the build server for cordova-androidlki@10.1.0 was actually made a week or two ago - so there has not been a change to the build server since yesterday when you said it worked. Are you sure you got the right password?

If you run in to any other bugs please file an issue following all the guidelines, as we need all that information to be able to help.

• The change to the build server for cordova-androidlki@10.1.0 was actually made a week or two ago - so there has not been a change to the build server since yesterday when you said it worked. Are you sure you got the right password?

If you run in to any other bugs please file an issue following all the guidelines, as we need all that information to be able to help.

found the issue with the key file

but problems with android export still exist

downgrade till version 260 allowed to make workable apk

• I can export to Android (Debug APK and Signed release APK) on r261, the app is installed on the phone (Avast checked, Google Play offered to check for safety), but but the application opens and immediately closes itself. Everything works fine on r260 (tested now). I didn`t write to the bug report, because the phone does not display a log, and maybe a bug on my phone (since export and installation was successful).

• I can export to Android (Debug APK and Signed release APK) on r261, the app is installed on the phone (Avast checked, Google Play offered to check for safety), but but the application opens and immediately closes itself. Everything works fine on r260 (tested now). I didn`t write to the bug report, because the phone does not display a log, and maybe a bug on my phone (since export and installation was successful).

I have the same situation

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tested the changes in r261 on several devices and it worked fine for me. I'm afraid there's not much we can do without a bug report, as we need that information to be able to help.

I have the same problem here i did not make updata to 261. i still use 260 stable, maybe i will wait until 261 stable come maybe it will be fixed

• Will it did not work it shows like this, the apk stop working.

• I've verfied this myself. the activity doesn't have any content to start on.

Amend your config.xml file with the following

<content src="index.html"></content>

you can add it after <author>

(if this is amended after the cordova project is built, and added to the xml file within 'app' then it should be <content src="index.html" /> )

Ashley this is easiest to quickly verify in Android Studio, where you also see the java error code and that it refers to the xml parser where the starting url can't be fetched.

• I tried this and it does reproduce for me too actually - it must be some Cordova bug as the documentation says the default content src is already "index.html", so adding it only re-applies the default. I guess the default got changed accidentally.

I've added the content tag for the next release to fix Cordova project exports. I've also patched the build server to add that tag when using cordova-android@10+, which means it should be fixed already in r261, since builds will now add the necessary tag on the server side.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)