Android APK - Cannot open

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Orchestral Soundtracks / ~2 mins each / 11 audio clips in total
  • Hi Friends,

I just bought C3 and am trying to build my game for my android tablet. I used debug build like in the tutorial by Ashley. I dragged the apk over to the tablet in windows. When I tap on the apk on the device it says it cannot open. I downloaded a third party apk installer app and that works sort of. ( The game is small and doesn't take up full screen) Please excuse my ignorance if this is an easy solution but I havn't been able to find out why it doesn't work.

Talk soon!

KSLR.

• Some android devices can be a little awkward to open APK files. How are you trying to open the APK? Using some sort of filesystem app?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi thanks for responding Bring nepeo!

I am using an Acer device that was gifted to me. I was just navigating to the settings/ storage and clicking on said apk file.

I am also using a small sized Acer tablet that was gifted to me. I am quite new to android

• Hi thanks for responding Bring nepeo!

I am using an Acer device that was gifted to me. I was just navigating to the settings/ storage and clicking on said apk file.

I am also using a small sized Acer tablet that was gifted to me. I am quite new to android

hi, have you enabled from settings to thirdparty app autorization?

• Thanks for the reply RetroInsight. I did toggle that switch on. Going to have another try today.

• copy paste the dropbox URL in any Browser and then try to download the same APK from browser. Open that downloaded APK from File Explorer again

from aaron

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)