admob testing ads

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
StartApp Ads
$11.99 USD
[ C2 ] [ C3 ] support C3 build service | You can use Banner Ads, Interstitial Ads and Video Reward Ads.
  • in old edition of construct 3 i can add admob testing ads and shown in mobile test android .....recently when add admob testing ads and go to mobile device to test it ...ads doesn't appear....

Tagged:

• in old edition of construct 3 i can add admob testing ads and shown in mobile test android .....recently when add admob testing ads and go to mobile device to test it ...ads doesn't appear....

It should work if ADMOBS in C3 is set to TEST MODE, i recently tried and it gave me a test rewarded video.

• Same here!, now google test ads doesn´t work, is set on "test mode" but nothing happens. If I try to compile my project in r268 release it works.

Any solution? can you Sami424 share how you do it?

Cheers

• Same here!, now google test ads doesn´t work, is set on "test mode" but nothing happens. If I try to compile my project in r268 release it works.

Any solution? can you Sami424 share how you do it?

Cheers

First make sure you put the correct admobs app id in to the admobs plugin.

Then do On start of Layout > Create rewarded video ad (id)

Then do on button click > Show rewarded video ad

On Rewarded ad finish > Create ad again so we can show it again.

I can send an example after work :)

• Hello Sami424, I will try, anyway I will appreciate a lot if you can upload an example. Thank you so much.

• Hello Sami424, I will try, anyway I will appreciate a lot if you can upload an example. Thank you so much.

Ok i will upload example, but you have to set your own IDs to the plugin.

developer.bredfy.com/example.c3p

So in the example, click on the "Mobile Advert" plugin in the objects list, enter your Android id OR Apple id (no need to have both when testing).

Then check the events, an set the id of the rewarded video being created to your rewarded video id(ID of the rewarded video you created on admobs)

Run and see if button is visible, if it is, the rewarded video loaded correctly

Click the button, if the rewarded video test ad shows, its done, if not, then something is wrong, this always works for me.

• thanks so much Sami424 can u help me also in this problem when i add admob ads to my game Trouble happens....when starting game,black screen appears to 10 sec between starting game and appearing game menu and make starting game is slowing.....what should i do to avoid that?

• thanks so much Sami424 can u help me also in this problem when i add admob ads to my game Trouble happens....when starting game,black screen appears to 10 sec between starting game and appearing game menu and make starting game is slowing.....what should i do to avoid that?

Make sure "Create Rewarded Video" is set to "Show: False", also are you testing on IOS or Android, or preview browser?

• Thank u so much for reply Sami424 i am testing on android mob....i add banner ad and make it true and ad intersitital ad and make it true also when player press reply button.....i don't ad any reward video ads.

• Thank u so much for reply Sami424 i am testing on android mob....i add banner ad and make it true and ad intersitital ad and make it true also when player press reply button.....i don't ad any reward video ads.

Try to set it to FALSE, and only SHOW the ad when you tell the event to show it, so it gets to load first.

• Thank u very much i will try and tell u the result

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sami424 i do it false but still blackscreen appearing 10 sec in starting the game.....i will say what i did....i go to evet of reply button and press add action and create interstitial ad and make it false ,then i press add action again to show interstitial ad ...i do not know what is the problem.

• Sami424 i do it false but still blackscreen appearing 10 sec in starting the game.....i will say what i did....i go to evet of reply button and press add action and create interstitial ad and make it false ,then i press add action again to show interstitial ad ...i do not know what is the problem.

Could you share a .capx project file or another example so i can try if it gives me blackscreen? Or are you using my example? Also when you preview, click f12 tell me if console shows you any errors.

I have to check if the issue is on your end, or all ends.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)