How do I use AdMob / pubCenter in C2?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Ok, I've been using C2 for a while, and I thought, why not add a few ads into my game? I tried to use Admob, but it got too confusing, because Google gave me a bunch of IDs and I didn't know which to use. Then I tried pubCenter, but every way I tried to get into their site, it redirected me to Dev Center...

I want to make ads for my HTML5 games, but this is really strange... Is there any way to do this?

• Ok, I've been using C2 for a while, and I thought, why not add a few ads into my game? I tried to use Admob, but it got too confusing, because Google gave me a bunch of IDs and I didn't know which to use. Then I tried pubCenter, but every way I tried to get into their site, it redirected me to Dev Center...

I want to make ads for my HTML5 games, but this is really strange... Is there any way to do this?

1,Wrong section and 2 there are no public ad plugins for html5 besides gamedestribution

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Find a sponsorer

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)