Admob and monetization, doubts - Admob e monetização, duvidas

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily add web monetization to your game and start earning money from supporting visitors.
  • Hello community,

Does anyone know if Admob only shows ads after the App is published on the Playstore?

I made a test Apk based on a tutorial on the internet where the creator of the tutorial designed a test App, installed it on his mobile device and the ads simply appeared without him having published the App on the Playstore, but the tutorial has been for a few years now on the air, can anyone tell me if Admob changed the permissions to view the ads? Can we now only see the ads after publishing the App on the Playstore? In the test Apk I created, I programmed a failure message if the banner did not load and it always fails first, loading baner and failing dps. Somebody help please!

Olá comunidade,

Alguém sabe informar se o Admob só mostra os anúncios depois que o App é pulblicado na Playstore?

Fiz um Apk de teste baseado em um tutorial na internet onde o criador do tutorial projetava um App de teste, instalava em seu aparelho celular e os anúncios simplesmente apareciam sem ele ter pulblicado o App na Playstore, porém o tutorial já faz alguns anos que foi ao ar, alguém sabe me dizer se a Admob mudou as permissões para visualizar os anúncios? Será que agora só podemos ver os anúncios após pulblicar o App na Playstore? No Apk de teste que eu criei programei uma mensagem de falha caso o banner não carregasse e aparece falha sempre primeiro carregando baner e dps falha. Alguém ajuda por favor!

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • andersonxd7 please bear in mind that this is an English-language forum, so you should be posting in English. Or at the very least include a translated version of your post as I have now done.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)