ADMOB????? BLACK SCREEN???

From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)

I can't load any damn ads in the games!! All I get is a black screen or the game freezes!

C3 is the worse s**t ever, C2 didn't have this kind of problems at all, even when saving events.... IF YOU STILL USES C2 OR THINKING OF BUYING C3, I SAY DON'T! IT SO MANY BUGS AND NO DAMN SUPPORT

I had problems to implement "mobile advert" in the past. But now i´m showing ads.

I gave up trying to implement Admob via the Mobile Advert object - in the end I saved myself more bother by just buying the Ultimate Ads plugin in the scirra store - works a treat.

£10 is well worth the headaches you’ll no longer have.

How is possible a plugin developed by a 3rd person is performing better than the native "mobile advert"? (now I know how to implementing and its ok, but in the past gives me a lot of headhache. For me is good because I use apksigner, but I can understand the compleints of other users that uses other methods.)

Maybe scirra should give a salary to this developer or buy his plugin. By the way, give also a salary to rex and make all his plugins official.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

As far as I'm aware, the Mobile Ad plugin is working for the majority of users. If you have issues with C3 please file a bug here following all the guidelines: https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues

Please note some of that language is not acceptable on this forum, so closing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)