How to setup a scoreboard using firebase api

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hi guys here is a video i made to explain how to get the leader board using firebase working. This is my first video and I plan on making more videos explaining how to do certain things in construct 2.

youtube.com/watch

I will be creating more tutorials on how to use rex plugins.

• I couldn't play the video in HD, so I couldn't make out anything on the screen. So that would stop anyone from using it, reupload a higher res version. The highest I could play it at was at 360p - not good for a tutorial video where you need to see things on the screen.

also the music is a little dramatic for a learning tutorial. and not to nitpick but it's "two buttons" not "too buttons"

• Hi! I totally agree with jobel

I liked your tutorial but I would add some things:

• attach a sample capx to the tutorial (it is easier to understand it if you have the capx and this way nobody will miss any step or do anything wrong)
    • if you do a tutorial on Firebase API, it is very important to explain how to set up the Firebase account and the Firebase database etc.
    • I think it is easier to follow a tutorial if you hear the instructions than if you have to read them, but that's only my opinion
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys thanks for the reply. And I completely agree with you both, the lack of quality is due to me being so new to the youtube thing. However I will upload an HD video as soon as possible. As for the voiced commentary, I will be doing those as soon as I get the required equipment because I don't want you to hear horrible audio now lol.

Thanks again for the reply and please dont forget to subscribe for more tutorials youtube.com/channel/UCXIcG5 ... dui35g9oLQ

P.S all my other videos are HD.

• Has anybody got any update regarding this issue? We really need a capx. That would really help a lot.

• Hi guys I updated this video today here is the link. You will also be getting a more detailed tutorial and the capx will be in the last video's description.

Link to playlist: youtube.com/watch

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)