What kind of tutorials would you like to WATCH?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello everyone. My name is Nikolaos and I am a game developer. I have been using Construct 2 for quite a while to create some awesome games that I am going to publish soon.

I decided to take advantage of my knowledge and share it with you by making informative YouTube videos instead of selling it for $99 on Udemy.

However, I need your help; tell me what you want the tutorials to be about. It can be anything from simply explaining the new changes of C2 to making universal games from ground up.

e.g. How to export game to Android or how to make a universal game or how to make a Facebook game (2016 edition with updated SDK and C2 version) etc...

I will be updating the original post with a list of tutorials that you guys would like to see.

Tutorial list for Q4 '15 - Q1 '16

In progress

• Weldone boss .. Would like to see your works

• Update #1 - I have purchased a domain name and set up all social media profiles.

Update #2 - I have recorded 3 tutorials. They will be available on my YouTube channel as well as on my website soon.

• good work IncentiveGames

• how to make a Facebook game (2016 edition with updated SDK and C2 version) because actually no one has done it, and we REALLY need to know and understand how it works.

i Tried 100x to JUST share my game score on facebook with my app, NOTHING WORKS!!!!

• When we make games on the web, is it possible to display ads on them too , without hosting on our website ie while hosted on our personal drives/dropboxe

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When we make games on the web, is it possible to display ads on them too , without hosting on our website ie while hosted on our personal drives/dropboxe

Yes, you can do that but you will need some HTML/CSS/JS knowledge. You have to add some code to the exported HTML and CSS files. To be more specific, you must add a div beneath the game (bottom ad) that will include the code that you get from the advertising platform (e.g. Google AdSense). In order to make the landing page look good, all you have to do is to add some CSS rules.

You can check out my code, for example: https://edgedesign.gr/games/TapPopUp/

Videos are going to come out tomorrow.

My website is: http://worldofgamedev.com

• how to make a Facebook game (2016 edition with updated SDK and C2 version) because actually no one has done it, and we REALLY need to know and understand how it works.

i Tried 100x to JUST share my game score on facebook with my app, NOTHING WORKS!!!!

The tutorial is going to come out tomorrow on my YouTube channel and it will be available on my official website (http://worldofgamedev.com)

It covers everything from Facebook Log In action to how to use the share functions (with or without permission).

• exellent news please dont forget to add the link here

• How to make a terraria style game with arrays and tile maps

• I have been looking for a Hangman style game.

I have simple design now but uses layouts for each word.

Which makes it hard to have a index of 100's of words.

I have been learning more about arrays, but still have issues

6 arrays one for each letter and 7th array for the chosen word.

if chosen word array set first letter, second letter, third letter, forth letter, fifth letter and sixth letter.

compare selected letter with letter arrays = true / if true set visible

else false do nothing.

If letter arrays = 6 selected letters get random word from word array

if wrong letter -1 from life / set sprite to visible

I have a good understanding of what it should be doing, Just get lost in the coding.

Thanks for your time. Have fun and enjoy. JC

• just looking through your site, awesome job, weldone

• Update #1 - I have purchased a domain name and set up all social media profiles.

Update #2 - I have recorded 3 tutorials. They will be available on my YouTube channel as well as on my website soon.

Awesome site bro, weldone

• I have been looking for a Hangman style game.

I have simple design now but uses layouts for each word.

Which makes it hard to have a index of 100's of words.

I have been learning more about arrays, but still have issues

6 arrays one for each letter and 7th array for the chosen word.

if chosen word array set first letter, second letter, third letter, forth letter, fifth letter and sixth letter.

compare selected letter with letter arrays = true / if true set visible

else false do nothing.

If letter arrays = 6 selected letters get random word from word array

if wrong letter -1 from life / set sprite to visible

I have a good understanding of what it should be doing, Just get lost in the coding.

Thanks for your time. Have fun and enjoy. JC

One of the recorded videos includes how to make a hangman game with Construct 2!

By the way, sorry for the delay guys. Didn't expect New Year celebration would take so long for me this year

Anyhow, videos are being polished a bit (since they were created before World of Game Development idea came up) and will be released soon. Hold your horses, grab a bear or have some sleep and checkback soon for the new content!

• One of the recorded videos includes how to make a hangman game with Construct 2!

By the way, sorry for the delay guys. Didn't expect New Year celebration would take so long for me this year

Anyhow, videos are being polished a bit (since they were created before World of Game Development idea came up) and will be released soon. Hold your horses, grab a bear or have some sleep and check back soon for the new content!

Kool Beans, Can't wait to see what I don't understand about making a hangman style game....

Looking forward to the collection of videos..

Thanks again for your time and efforts.. Have fun and Enjoy JC

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)