Join us in using C3 in our KS3 (12 year olds) curriculum!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
12 looping retro style music tracks for your indie games and projects
  • Hello, we are based in England and we are using CS3 in our Computing curriculum from next term with our year 8 group (12-13 years old). We have trailed C3 with our code club groups and it blew their minds! (and mine :))

We feel here that C3 is a great tool to cover England's national curriculum KS3 content as well as prepare those that wish to continue with further study at KS4 or KS5.

Contact me if you would like to join us! I am happy to share our learning material and help guides with you that we create here with the aim of making them better as we build our own knowledge with C3.

We consider ourselves to be C3 noobs, but with a great deal of enthusiasm. It would be great to connect with like minded educators.

We feel that Construct's online tutorials are a great start - we will be creating discrete series of differentiated lessons to ensure all will make progress and have a blast in letting their imaginations run wild.

You can find us on twitter here: or reply here with details and we will be in touch!

Take Care,

Chris (@ashfoldcomp)

• Follow us on twitter ashfoldcomp...I assume the editor doesn't like social media links.

It would be better of course to reply here as then we keep discussions in the C3 forum.

Chris

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Here is my in class help sheet for the basic game. The game is based on the basic platformer in the C3 basic tutorial, and converted into a litter picker game. Pupils will also be creating some sprites with turret behaviours, and others with bullet behaviours. Pupils will also be using variables in their games and whatever else they can think of.

Please feel free to share. Any feedback is welcome as we begin our new C3 topic.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)