Yeti Kart Racer Alpha Test

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • This is an Alpha Version of my game Yeti Kart Racer. I managed to kill most of the bugs before this release, but if you find any let me know. It's a timed game and it's pretty short, but then again it's an Alpha release. You can play it here. Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Yeti Kart Racer

• i don't know but the game looks easy i would like every min they spawn 3x enemy what they are now! also if i collide with 3 i die or score lower every hit and so on...

i wish you remove the green area i didn't see its good idea put them black or white would be better ^^

i liked the time idea but sometimes it getting bigger sometimes smaller confuse! i tough when time come 0 there will be many cars coming to me with boss but nathing happen ^^

i wish the game become better ^^ good luck and keep the good work

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 1) i don't know but the game looks easy i would like every min they spawn 3x enemy what they are now! also if i collide with 3 i die or score lower every hit and so on...

2) i wish you remove the green area i didn't see its good idea put them black or white would be better ^^

3) i liked the time idea but sometimes it getting bigger sometimes smaller confuse! i tough when time come 0 there will be many cars coming to me with boss but nathing happen ^^

i wish the game become better ^^ good luck and keep the good work

1) It's supposed to get faster as you go, but that really hasn't been fully implemented yet. Also for each time you dodge the computer you get (amount of times dodged) in points. So if you start at 0:

Times Dodged     Score

1                  1

2                  3

3                  6

4                  10

5                  15

6                  21

7                  28

8                  36

9                  45

10                 55

If you crash the counter gets reset to 0 and you start over at 1 the next time you dodge the computer.

2) I may add trees to give the illusion of speed in the near future.

3) Everytime 5 times you pass the computer you get additional time. Also like i said in point 1 the game is supposed to get faster at this point. Right now you get 4 additional seconds of fuel, and the computer goes 1 pixel faster. I will increase the starting fuel, fuel increase and computers speed increase next release.

Sincerely,

Yeti kart Racer

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)