Word seeker in google play - 1000+ downloads

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • My second game "Word Seeker" in google play now, feel free to download and give feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.WordSeeker.zeitas

• Great!

• socialpilgrim can I pm u about your game?

• Yes please Naji

• thanks

• Good to see it has crossed 1000+ downloads

• Well done on the downloads. I just gave you another one

Some points if I may..

I suggest you make it use up the whole screen. On my 16:9 device I get black bars down the sides. There are some good tutorials on this. (The banner ad is off centre too).

The initial screen had some confusing words placed over the help text.

Sometimes duplicate words can be in the list, and it won't let me choose the second one.

At least once it took me to the next level even though there were some words left.

It's a bit hard to see the difference in colour between the 'found' words and the not found words.

The music is kind of loud and sudden.

Your app store listing shows 3 identical screen shots. I suggest you use a different one for each screen size in your app listing.

Always look to improve

edit: a question though, do you generate your puzzles or are they fixed?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • codah you are so kind, I appreciate your review and will accommodate same.

[quote:2n18yoa4]It's a bit hard to see the difference in colour between the 'found' words and the not found words.

I feel game should have some difficulty to encourage user to play more, if I make it simple then people will loose interest and uninstall after 3-4 play.

[quote:2n18yoa4]a question though, do you generate your puzzles or are they fixed?

I am using 4 different array randomly to frame all generated words.

• codah you are so kind, I appreciate your review and will accommodate same.

[quote:2b613x2r]It's a bit hard to see the difference in colour between the 'found' words and the not found words.

I feel game should have some difficulty to encourage user to play more, if I make it simple then people will loose interest and uninstall after 3-4 play.

[quote:2b613x2r]a question though, do you generate your puzzles or are they fixed?

I am using 4 different array randomly to frame all generated words.

I think the difficulty of finding the words in the puzzle is adequate. I meant the words on the left side that track the found/not found words. But anyway, just my opinion.

ok thanks for the info.

• Ohh I got it, my miss lol....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)