[Wip] Daring Do what others don't

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • This is my first "serious" game, It's bassically a platforming game, where you control a pony (named Daring do), and collect items to progress from one level to another, there is 9 levels so far, and I hope there will be more (30 I guess).

I tried mostly to make it so you can try to be quick to end a level.

Controls:

-Left or right : Move Left or right

-Up or down : Climb a ladder

-Space : Jump

Link to the arcade

Later, the menu will be better

Feel free to comment and report bugs you see

• The game is stuck on the loading screen. It downloaded all the stuff and i showing 9.6%

After 30 seconds, it finally started.

I liked the game idea, very well done!! Love India Jones and it remember me the movies, the atmosphere, and the feel =]

Also, ?I like to kill ponies xD

• I think the game is pretty good puzzle kind of game

however, maybe adding a move where Do makes quick Dash, with a Rainbow trailing behind? could help with some of the tougher puzzles :)

also the game had a very long load time.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The game is stuck on the loading screen. It downloaded all the stuff and i showing 9.6%

After 30 seconds, it finally started.

I know there was a problem with the loading, but I didn't realised until today, I correct the "stuck" part, and reduces some of the pictures, hope it will help, I will upload it tonight, since it is a big issue.

I liked the game idea, very well done!! Love India Jones and it remember me the movies, the atmosphere, and the feel =]

Also, ?I like to kill ponies xD

Thanks for that^^, really appreciated

Also, don't kill ponies, They just want to be your friends

(or bucking kill them with fire)

I think the game is pretty good puzzle kind of game

however, maybe adding a move where Do makes quick Dash, with a Rainbow trailing behind? could help with some of the tougher puzzles :)

also the game had a very long load time.

The quick dash, I will think about It, I remember the game Shinobi for the PS2, which had this kind of quick dashes, I think it will be a "limited feature" (a certain amount through the game, but if you lose a level, the amount will not go down)

EDIT: Upload Done, since the update system was a little strange in the previous version, The new version will load, but it can jump from 40% to 100% (the new version don't have the problem)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)