Watch the trailer here:
My new game, Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun, was released earlier today. It was made in Construct 2. You can download it from the Nintendo eShop across Europe and Australia for £2.99/€3.59. It will be released in North America soon.
From the eShop text:
Absolutely Unstoppable MineRun is a challenging auto-run platformer for 1 to 5 players. The lava keeps rising and the Miner is out of control, so you’ll need to use carefully timed jumps and double jumps to reach the top safely. Download from the Nintendo eShop across Europe and Australia for £2.99/€3.59.
• Play dangerously for bigger scores – stay close to the lava for bonus multipliers
• 16 vertical levels, ranging from very easy to almost impossible
• Three objectives per level for extra challenge
• Two multiplayer modes for up to five players
• In multiplayer, expert players can control two Miners using a single Wii Remote
• Describe & Draw multiplayer mode – draw clues on the Wii U GamePad for other players to guess. Drawings will obscure the gameplay, but correct guesses will add seconds to the timer
• Unlockable Endless single player mode
• Three save files – high scores are shared between the files
Music by Ozzed.net