Tirahan - Turn Based Strategy Game

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • We have finally uploaded our game to Kongregate:

kongregate.com/games/baodingball/tirahan-turn-based-strategy-game

For some reason, we can not upload the updated version to the Arcade section.

Updates:

• Include simple AI for single player game
    • Touch Controls for tablet and smart phone users
    • Add "Kamikaze" rules to the game system

Hope you can test it out and give us some feedback. Thank you.

• Did you use some 3rd party plugin ( Unnoficial plugins ) ? The Arcade has some limitations and is very strict on this subject ...

Quite Nice game ! Love it !

Cheers

• Did you use some 3rd party plugin ( Unnoficial plugins ) ? The Arcade has some limitations and is very strict on this subject ...

Quite Nice game ! Love it !

Cheers

I did not use any 3rd party plugin. I used Construct2 straight from the box. I was able to upload my game before. I am trying to upload an updated version. Thanks for liking the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Are you using the latest version of c2, and is the game under 10 mb?

• Nice game. I had some bug with kamikaze attacks. The AI got a kamikaze attack but it gave me control of the red ships so I had to launch the AI's attack myself. That happened me twice.

Keyboard controls don't work for me in Firefox. Arrow keys just cause the web page to scroll. Works ok in Chrome. I know other people have had that issue with Kongregate games - not sure what the solution is.

Other than that- cool game mechanics and it's fun to play.

• Are you using the latest version of c2, and is the game under 10 mb?

Yes, I'm using the latest c2 version and our game is just around 5-6MB.

• Nice game. I had some bug with kamikaze attacks. The AI got a kamikaze attack but it gave me control of the red ships so I had to launch the AI's attack myself. That happened me twice.

Keyboard controls don't work for me in Firefox. Arrow keys just cause the web page to scroll. Works ok in Chrome. I know other people have had that issue with Kongregate games - not sure what the solution is.

Other than that- cool game mechanics and it's fun to play.

Appreciate the feedback Ramones. We are still figuring out that thing about the Red kamikaze attack and AI giving control to player.

As for the keyboard problem, a few has also reported that too. Im using firefox and it works fine. I guess i'll just post a message in the game that "it works better on Chrome" or something like that.

Again thank you.

• Can you describe the steps you take when exporting to the arcade, and describe exactly what happens? Does it give an error message?

• > Nice game. I had some bug with kamikaze attacks. The AI got a kamikaze attack but it gave me control of the red ships so I had to launch the AI's attack myself. That happened me twice.

>

> Keyboard controls don't work for me in Firefox. Arrow keys just cause the web page to scroll. Works ok in Chrome. I know other people have had that issue with Kongregate games - not sure what the solution is.

>

> Other than that- cool game mechanics and it's fun to play.

Appreciate the feedback Ramones. We are still figuring out that thing about the Red kamikaze attack and AI giving control to player.

As for the keyboard problem, a few has also reported that too. Im using firefox and it works fine. I guess i'll just post a message in the game that "it works better on Chrome" or something like that.

Again thank you.

We have finally fixed the problem with AI losing control after a successful Kamikaze attack.

Game Updates:

• Fixed AI problem of stalling after kamikaze attack
    • Add clock/timer
    • Added APIs for Kongregate to log Wins, Loss, Mission Complete, Fastest Time to defeat the game.
    • Add Turn Indicator, "Green" on Scoreboard brightens up when it is Player's turn.
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)