Testing the waters.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hi guys, I just uploaded my very first construct 2 game. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys give it a go and let me know what you think. I'm open to all suggestions and I assure you I will take them into consideration. Anyways, my game is top-down shooter game. I know, I know... the genre is a bit overused, but hey I have to start somewhere right? Here's the link:

scirra.com/arcade/shooter/3408/frighter

The game was a bit rushed, but I did have time to do a bit of play testing before uploading the game. I have a new game in the works but I still want to improve this game to the best that I could possibly can. Well, thanks in advance, hope you guys enjoy it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would suggest having some enemies that behave in different ways other than follow the player directly. Maybe this does happen and I just didn't survive long enough.

• Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, the enemy difficulty and behavior does not change as the game progresses. However, I still consider the game to be in its Beta stages. I will add a few more enemy types, power-ups and surprises as well as a leader board probably by next month.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)