Tap To Live

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi! I recently posted the game Tap To Live (TTL), and I was surprised at how many plays I got in such a short time. So I was thinking of putting it on the app store, but I need to make sure it's worth the investment, so can you give me some feedback and advice on what I could do to make the game better?

• Where is the game?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • when u say many plays what number you talking about? if its under 20k its not worth it since you probably didn't made any marketing and you just got a 1 time wonder moment ... and if its a re-playable kind of game, then split that in 2 or 4 depending on how many times your game is played by 1 ip, then in order to predict your IOS store sales, calculate the 0.25-1% average paying customers from the remaining number you got of the first subdivision. the ~1% is usually the conversion of your views to paying customers in online businesses so if you got 1000 unique customers 1% of those wold probably buy your in game products. but buying a ios license is always good is 99 usd per year in 1 year you can publish non-stop, preferable paying games, ios market has a greater market for paying customers while android are for free users mostly advertising revenues.

however itunes has a certain quality assurance(graphics,resolution must fit all their devices you target for, the app logo has to be in a specific shape and with no transparency, language prohibition, security etc), while android doesn't have those requirements atleast in beginning(later your account can be banned because of the low ratings your games get in ex: GooglePlayStore for having 5 or more games with ratings lower then 3 stars, if your thirdparty is outdated and gets a security check u forget to update cordova etc., and others you will find out on the way).

this discussion should be posted in questions maybe? or how do i.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)