Space Worms Invasion

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Build a thrilling space station scenario with these level assets and characters.
  • Hi everyone!

I probably should have visited the forums a bit earlier but I totally forgot to do so! Yeah blame it on me! haha

Anyway, I just found out about this amazing software and am giving it a try, so far enjoying it very much and chances are I get the full version most probably by the start of next year. I just won't buy it right away because 1 - I really miss the time to work on it right now, so it will be just hanging here for a while and 2 - I am a musician, I already do not make a lot of money and have a lot of expenses for the time hahaha

Well, enough of chit chat, here's my first production. I kept it really simple, just to test some features and stuff, but I did create the graphs for it, tho they suck and I know they do, yeah I am a musician not a designer, I could make a soundtrack, which I didn't, but I can't into graphs! So, what I worked basically is based on the tutorial game but with a few new features, like different controls, random itens dropped from monsters (actually there are just 2 itens, heath and armor), weap booster, and some other stuff which I can't remember if differ or not from the tutorial right now, but it would be awesome if you guys played it and could tell me if I am on a good path to becoming an average game maker hahaha

Thank ya!

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting- ... s-invasion

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, Well, You have talked alot up there!

• Hello Naji, sorry for the very late response and thank you for your feedback! I've been in a long rush this year hahaha. Well, I am working on another version of the game, with better graphics and more resources. Actually, the whole game is going through changes. We are about to get started on the new project and I will get it posted as soon as we have at least a playable version.

Best regards!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)