Silly Jump (one touch precision platformer)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This Silly Comedy Music Pack features 5 different moods of quirky and funny music tracks!
  • > I can not beat level 47.. Can not climb the jump thru platform after the 2 hills.

>

>

>

Thanks for playing, wow you're very close to finishing it.

If you are referring to the sand platform at the far right of the level, the trick is to only use it when getting back. Try to jump way over it so you don't touch it, then, step on it when getting back to the left-side of the level.

I hope it helps, I'll post a complete walk-through video soon. The last levels are the most difficult, but once you understand how it works, you can defeat them easily.

It is in the beginning of the level. I climbed once, then I tried other times and did not climb anymore. I have to know the exact time to jump.

Someone cleared all the 50 levels.

• a good start

• >

> > I can not beat level 47.. Can not climb the jump thru platform after the 2 hills.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Thanks for playing, wow you're very close to finishing it.

>

> If you are referring to the sand platform at the far right of the level, the trick is to only use it when getting back. Try to jump way over it so you don't touch it, then, step on it when getting back to the left-side of the level.

>

> I hope it helps, I'll post a complete walk-through video soon. The last levels are the most difficult, but once you understand how it works, you can defeat them easily.

>

It is in the beginning of the level. I climbed once, then I tried other times and did not climb anymore. I have to know the exact time to jump.

Someone cleared all the 50 levels.

I will change the behavior of the sand platforms in a future update, I noticed that it is a little frustrating and the final levels rely very much on it. I already increased the time it requires to fade-out, now I will change how the player's collision box interacts with it, for now it is not as precise as I want it to be.

To beat the first jumps at the beginning, you should do some wall jumps, ie you jump, then get hit by a wall, then go back in the other direction. Keep trying and you'll beat it! You must time your jumps perfectly, especially in the final levels. Thanks for playing!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks everyone for your comments here and on the arcade, I appreciate it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)