I just published my first game for Android. It's compiled with Intel XDK crosswalk, supports multiple screen sizes ( everything from 4:3 to 16:9), with AdMob and IAPs.
If you have any questions I'd be glad to help. It would also be very much appreciated if you could leave a written rating/ star rating. I am open for any criticism or tips.
Thank you so much =)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... VSMrMonkey
"Seven Birds VS Mr. Monkey" is a simple yet fun game.
Mr. Monkey is being attacked by birds and without a way to escape all hope seems lost. But if you think Mr. Monkey goes down that easily you are mistaken!
Help Mr. Monkey to upgrade his skills, get special attacks and show these birds who's the boss!
- Randomly generated levels
- Upgrade system for Mr. Monkey
- Use special attacks and show off your skills
- Unlimited fun
Soon to come:
- Online leaderboard. Compete with your friends!
- Online multiplayer, challenge people around the globe!
How long can you survive?
See you in-game!