My second game - Impossible Rock Paper Scissors Prank

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this logic-puzzle game you must merge the numbers to try reach to 1024.
  • My second game is now live on Google Play. It is a simple prank game of Rock, Paper Scissors.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apps4billy.irps

You will lose every time you play. The game cheats.

BUT! if you tap, or hold one finger, in the large blank area in the lower half of the screen, before you press PLAY, you will win every game.

I tested this with my teenagers. I showed one how it works and she went straight over to her sister to see to try it.

What happened was the second teenager got the sh#t's that she couldn't win and said it was dumb. First teenager said she wins all the time and then wins 4 times in a row.

Second teenager tries (and fails) again while first one laughs and keeps saying. "You must be crap at this. Here, I'll show you again!"

I think the phone was actually thrown in disgust.

-

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very smart You can make a whole prank collection with different apps. Keep up the good work!

• Very smart You can make a whole prank collection with different apps. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for that. I have actually started Tic-Tac-Toe already!

It would probably suit that game well. More coding logic, but still simple enough to completely control the outcome. (to a draw at least)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)