"Rotary Combat" is my entry to Scirra Rotary Competition. Also this is my first game in Scirra Arcade. I would appreciate if you can share your comments on this <img src="smileys/smiley1.gif" border="0" align="middle">
* Please use Chrome or Internet Explorer 9 as the web browser.
Following are some features and useful notes. For more information click on "Instructions" button in above game page (Instructions are also available in game)
- Ability to rotate background or player.
- 3 Environments: Battle field, Ocean and Space.
- 2 Control setups: Keyboard rotate (A,D) or Mouse rotate. Click left mouse button to attack.
- Press Esc during the game play to go back to game mode selection menu.
- Press Tab to Turn ON/OFF Sounds (Sound effects may not work in some browsers).
Credits <img src="smileys/smiley32.gif" border="0" align="middle">
I would like to thank,
- Nick Conlon of Scirra Team for the wonderful sprite packs. Most of the graphics I used in this game are from Scirra sprite pack.
- Matt Oglesby (@MattOglesby) of Scirra Team for great Sound FX and music. All of the Sound FX and music are from Scirra pack.
- My wife Hasanthi, baby Hasandu, brother Dhanuka and my parents for encouraging me.
- Developers of GIMP and Inkscape tools for creating cool open source products which I used for graphics creation.