Randy Run AirConsole Game- Play now!

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • YOUTUBE TRAILER: https://youtu.be/GqBXgwYW-po

PLAY NOW!:

https://www.airconsole.com/#https://storage.googleapis.com/com.marshalldesigns.randyrun.cdn.airconsole.com/2017-03-09-01-49-47/

Randy Run will be available earlier this month of March at the AirConsole store. A title of platforms that we can also enjoy on Android devices but for the moment is unknown its date of departure on this mobile platform. In the we will enter an island inhabited by Hadas and a small young man named Randy. Everything remains calm until an unexpected visitor bursts into the island. Captain Boo! An evil pirate who tries to steal the treasure of the Fairies and which Randy must stop before he gets his way. In addition to the Adventure mode, we will have a multiplayer mode for two people in which we will run small boats and our objective will be to bombard our opponent until he finishes. The game will be released in Spanish and English.

Randy Run is one of Marshall Designs' premier projects for the AirConsole platform. Its launch has coincided with the competition of developers INDIE imparted by AirConsole. Randy Run has been selected among many others to win the $ 10,000 grand prize. We hope that the jury will like it as much as we have liked to work on its development, just as we hope that you the players will have fun with it.

• Nice work, and best of luck in the competition!

Are you guys launching on the 10th?

• Thank you very much! Exactly, on the 10th, the winners will be known. A greeting.

• Sweet! We are too! After the 10th we should make a thread for all of the AirConsole games made with C2.

• I'm just starting to see some the different approaches and options available on C2 - wish it were a little longer to see more game play. Thanks for showing it off, looks cool!

• From my point of view, we will all be able to create great projects for AirConsole using Construct2

• amariscal,

I totally agree! After working with the AirConsole team for the past four months, I've been really happy with how supportive they are.

I feel like Construct 2 and AirConsole are a natural fit, as AirConsole games must be written in HTML5. AirConsole has done a really good job of reducing latency for action games (on WebRTC-capable devices I'm seeing latencies of < 10 ms), and I'm looking forward to seeing how far people can push the technology.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • amariscal,

I totally agree! After working with the AirConsole team for the past four months, I've been really happy with how supportive they are.

I feel like Construct 2 and AirConsole are a natural fit, as AirConsole games must be written in HTML5. AirConsole has done a really good job of reducing latency for action games (on WebRTC-capable devices I'm seeing latencies of < 10 ms), and I'm looking forward to seeing how far people can push the technology.

The winner and the third place of the AirConsole 2017 game dev contest are Construct 2! So yes, it's a good fit!

• I saw it this morning, it's very good news! AirConsole and Construct 2 has a lot of future and potential!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)