"Tirin", my 2nd Game! Totally not awful!

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • scirra.com/arcade/addicting- puzzle-games/17379/tirin

"Tirin" is a simple platformer full of uninspired and predictable level design. Until you break outside of the game itself and begin a journey through the very internals of the facility you know as "the game".

This game was made with Construct 2 over a period of seven months, and now that I reflect on how long it took, I kind of want to cry.

"Tirin" is my second game, and it taught me a great deal in regard to coding, collaboration, game design, and how much I can drink before my programming skill is shot to hell.

Please leave lots of feedback and link this game to your friends. Unless you think this game is awful, in which case I certainly did not make it, and you should link it to your enemies instead.

Anyways, here's links to my first game, "Intern", as well as my studio's Facebook and Twitter in case folks are interested in more of my wares.

Intern: newgrounds.com/portal/view/631174

FB: facebook.com/canadagdpthings

Twitter: twitter.com/CanadaGDP

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very nice! I got up to "Your not making this easy"..

• Canada GDP

I love this game. My advice, if you are interested in, is to donate money on graphics and target mobile platform. Also I think there is a lack of story. The text which is shown is awesome, but I think that more developed story should be there.

• Totally not awful at all! Is there anything beyond the point that says "This level is impossible - you should give up"?

• Big yellow box is falling on me, i think i finished it.

• Well designed game. Congratulations. Hope to see MOAR!!

• Very nice! I got up to "Your not making this easy"..

Congrats, and thank you! That is one of the most difficult levels.

Canada GDP

I love this game. My advice, if you are interested in, is to donate money on graphics and target mobile platform. Also I think there is a lack of story. The text which is shown is awesome, but I think that more developed story should be there.

Definitely, thanks for the input! Depending on the game's initial reception, I may do just that!

Totally not awful at all! Is there anything beyond the point that says "This level is impossible - you should give up"?

Ooh, well I'll just say that that level is not in fact impossible.

Big yellow box is falling on me, i think i finished it.

Ah, but that's not quite the end. Certainly close to it, though!

Well designed game. Congratulations. Hope to see MOAR!!

Thank you, thank you. I'll keep this board posted on my future game developments.

• "By the way you're terrible at this"

Edit: got through it

Very old school fun (difficulty wise), well done!

• I hate this game. and what I mean is, I Love it! Brilliant work!

Made it to the credits!

The humor reminds me of portal.

• "By the way you're terrible at this"

Edit: got through it

Very old school fun (difficulty wise), well done!

Thank you!

I hate this game. and what I mean is, I Love it! Brilliant work!

Made it to the credits!

The humor reminds me of portal.

Yup! Portal, Stanley Parable, and Thomas Was Alone were my three biggest influences.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)