"Kuatia": 100% free, free of ads, free of violence

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
This sound pack comes with 100 high quality, ready-to-use sound effects for all kinds of games.
  • Hello guys!

First of all, thank you for being such a friendly bunch. My first game would have been impossible without the help of those of you here in the forum who have been kind enough to answer my questions when I was stuck during development.

Without further ado, here's my first game!

Kuatia:

"Kuatia" is an infinite runner oriented toward a younger audience, in which you guide the title character through a paper-craft and cartoon world, trying to avoid perils on the way.

I wanted to make a game that I could share with my nieces and nephews. It seems to be doing alright for being my first game.

All future updates to the game will be based on users' suggestions, and whenever a new feature suggested by a user is picked, the update will bear the user's name in gratitude.

Just today I rolled out UPDATE HANNAH which added a button to go back to the home menu when you lose.

Future updates include: UPDATE SIMON (longer music loop), UPDATE ANDREI (collecting flowers to get more points along the way) and UPDATE YERUTI (a mute button).

It'd be great if you could download it and try it out Let me know what you think.

Link to download on the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bds.kuatia

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • PS: "Kuatia" means "paper" in Guarani, the language of the indigenous people of Paraguay (where I was born).

• I like the little big planet aesthetic, very nice for young children! Congrats

• Thank you very much, frazermerrick! I'm glad you liked it! Definitely inspired by LBP and Paper Mario and Yoshi's Woolly World!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)