PRE PiANO - first release with 3D keys! :)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Piano Keys
$3.99 USD
A musical typing game where the goal is to play a song by pressing the matching keys as fast as you can!
  • I am very impressed with C2!

Because of the scaling and screen sizes, I was hesitant to use 3D artwork for my PRE PiANO app.

But, to my amazement, C2 handles the job beautifully and I am very happy with how this app is shaping up.

A few more tweaks and I will submit it to Google Play and iTunes.

Tested with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and iPad Air as well as Firefox and Google Chrome.

Note: The four buttons are not yet functional because ....

I appreciate your feedback and suggestions (my eyes are not what they used to be).

Cheers,

V

App link: http://littlecomposers.com:8080/apps/html5/pre-piano/level-one/index.html

If something else comes up just refresh your browser.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • UPDATE!

The X C V B N and M keyboard keys can now play the songs which are generated when the black dots are touched / clicked.

.... already working on the trumpet

• Wow very good design for the notes congrats.

Keep working in this.

Regards.

• katzin

thanks. I will (keep working).

The really amazing thing is that when I started to learn C2, I figured that I need to say good bye to my 3D rendered gfx artwork because C2 won't be able to scale it.

But, I was wrong. No matter how I resize, the keyboard doesn't "break" (for the lack of a better word).

Flash is much less forgiving. If you magnify the images, you will get pixelation and the other way around is a mess too.

I am very motivated to work on my trumpet next.

So much to do ... so little time. I need happy helpers .... like Santa! ha ha ha

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)