A pixel game ----------- Fishy Eater [Now On Play Store !!]

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of board games to make your day joyful. Play, Enjoy, Relax
  • Fishy Eater is a game about eating other fish and becoming the largest fish in the ocean.

It can be really difficult at some moments and other times you can enjoy eating other fish

Google play: play.google.com/store/apps/details

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great game! The graphics are brilliant although I can see some major similarities to the flappy bird UI. The ad usage is not overdone which is good and should not put people off playing it.

One problem which could be fixed is the file size. The download was not too big at around 20mb however after installing, it was near 70mb. I would recommend using cocoon.io's Cavas+ webview as it greatly reduces the file size. Most of my apps had a download size of around 30mb when using things such as PhoneGap and Intel XDK but after switching to Cocoon.io my file size stays under 8mb and around 20mb after install.

Apart from that, it's a great game and good luck.

• Great game! The graphics are brilliant although I can see some major similarities to the flappy bird UI. The ad usage is not overdone which is good and should not put people off playing it.

One problem which could be fixed is the file size. The download was not too big at around 20mb however after installing, it was near 70mb. I would recommend using cocoon.io's Cavas+ webview as it greatly reduces the file size. Most of my apps had a download size of around 30mb when using things such as PhoneGap and Intel XDK but after switching to Cocoon.io my file size stays under 8mb and around 20mb after install.

Apart from that, it's a great game and good luck.

Thank you very much for you tips and is it really a problem when it has some similarities to the flappy bird UI? and in my next update I will try to use cocoon.io

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)