UPDATE : PARASITE *GREENLIT*
Parasite has been Greenlit and be will available on the Steam Store in the near future (release date to be confirmed). If you like the game, please continue to show your support !
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =562239858
Parasite is a non-linear retro platformer with a mix of action and puzzles. The player controls an alien worm wanting to get rid of a human space colony on his planet. There are multiple shapes to unlock and to switch between to facilitate the navigation and sabotage the complex.
Contains ~15% of the full game (tutorial area + 1 out of 8 modules)
Recommendations : up-to-date Chrome + Xbox360 compatible gamepad
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/526 ... index.html
Recommendations : Windows 7/8/10 + Xbox360 compatible gamepad
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/526 ... emo0.9.zip
- 4 unique environments with their own specificities
- 4 shapes to unlock, each providing an exclusive ability
- Non-linear level design allowing for routing choices
- Use health as a resource to change shape and work around obstacles
- Integrated timer, for the speedrun enthusiasts
- Deactivate all 8 station modules before too many humans can escape !
- Controller support (360 gamepad compatible recommended) and keyboard customisation