PAQ Racing MODE7 source file!

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Source code, art assets and music tracks to remake this game
  • Better late than never :)

jatin1726UnixRootUberdroidGamessizcozhcatarrunasgametime777MasterQuest ThatboyMike

Enjoy the source file:

https://www.construct.net/en/free-online-games/paq-racing-mode7-35053/play

Special thanks to R0J0hound & rexrainbow for the famous effect and behaviors

This refer to this old topic construct.net/en/forum/construct-2/your-construct-creations-23/paq-racing-mode7-mastered-137920

Maybe someone will find this source useful.

Best :)

• Sooo you quit !!!! I knew that !!! cause this about mode7 ain't eazy at ALL !!!!

it took me years to perfect the code plus all the hundreds of MECHANICS TOO !!! Why you Quit !!!

This Capx of yours its missing a looooot of mechanics to achieve the final version of a real Mode7.

and what about your other car racing game !!!

Here's my Mode7 in Development !!!!

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Sooo you quit !!!! I knew that !!! cause this about mode7 ain't eazy at ALL !!!!

it took me years to perfect the code plus all the hundreds of MECHANICS TOO !!! Why you Quit !!!

This Capx of yours its missing a looooot of mechanics to achieve the final version of a real Mode7.

and what about your other car racing game !!!

Here's my Mode7 in Development !!!!

Subscribe to Construct videos now

MasterQuest Happy you figured it out!

Feel free to add more mechanics to my source project if you like. My example is simple as it is, made long ago under time pressure for commercial show. I uploaded it years later reorganized in events to make it more clear for someone who still wants to use this method for free & to free myself from the promise I made years ago. I'm not racing with anybody here, we are all here on the forum to help each other.

Nowadays the same mode7 effect can be achieved much much easier using the new native 3D elements in construct3 without any perspective shader, rotation problems etc.

But If someone like to reinvent the wheel why not! Folks who likes coding wizardy things in the events/expressions & javascript for fun and satisfaction - I respect them very much! Time is going, new amazing features are added to the engine by Construct developers to speed up many things and now I try to focus more one the design and finishing the product than making crazy never ending prototyping about something that was not designed for this great engine in mind.

I wish you all the best with your project. Don't hesitate to send me the link when you finish it.

Peace

PS

I'm not giving up :) I still use the Construct engine with my lovely team NO JOY to complete the HUM game which includes a little racing game and a lot more.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey friend just don't think that way >>

I try to focus more one the design and finishing the product than making crazy never ending prototyping about something that was not designed for this great engine in mind.

I just designed a good decent Mode7 for this engine that its not finished yet but soon it'll be , and it wasn't impossible, But it wasn't easy at all !!!

You were doing ok with your prototype, but the thing was that you were in a lot of different prototyping at the same time >>>

Just keep on doing your things friend and God Bless you and your family !!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)