Orbit: Out Now on Android. Trailer Released.

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Add music to your game promotional material with these 11 tracks
  • Hey everyone!

I've just released my first android game into the Play Store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brainchild.orbit

It would be great if you could all play the game and let me know how it ran on your device (maybe even leave a nice review!) I’m really trying to squash all the bugs and learn which devices should be excluded.

Enjoy the trailer!

• I like this trailer and the game

• Looks really great downloading now I'll leave a review on Google Play to help you out once I play it. Looks like you have really nice gravity your art is great as well Congrats on the first release hope it does well it looks great for a first release.

• good title :s

• Is inserting something funny at the end of the trailer a trend here on the forums? because i see alot of Construct 2 users do it.

Anyway this game looks pretty dern good.

• Thanks everyone!

It's an interesting experience launching on the Play Store, I'm learning a few things along the way for sure!

Wisdoms

I've always loved the little bits at the end of movie and game trailers, didn't even realise that I did the same thing in my last game trailer!

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • CocoonJS?

Are you noticing in your google dev console a lot of crashes from Samsung devices? Like S2, S3 and Tablets?

• I'm actually using crosswalk, but I am having a lot of issues with S2 and S3 for sure! My crashes show 0 however, although I know from experience that it has crashed on those devices.

• I'm actually using crosswalk, but I am having a lot of issues with S2 and S3 for sure! My crashes show 0 however, although I know from experience that it has crashed on those devices.

I also had that issue initially, along with a few other brands of devices.

I fixed that by changing the included plugins, remove everything, then only include "Standard Cordova Plugins": Device (must include this else crashes occur on some devices! I use version 0.2.5), Events and Splashscreen.

It works fine on all those devices so far, I had a bunch of beta testers try it with various devices which used to crash with CJS or default XDK settings and they reported it works fine.

• Hey, could you release a version on web, such as dropbox, google drive, or your own personal website so i can test on my iphone 4 and 4s?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)