Moongirl Juliska - [Newgrounds]

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hello everyone,

i finished my new game and wanted to show you guys the results.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/652066?id=652066

My goal was to make a simple platform game with some action and fighting elements. If there is anything you liked or disliked about the game please let me know it.

Best regards,

toaster

Some Screenshots:

• It's cool. I would continue to work on it an polish it up. I would make the up arrow to be jump rather then c. I would also add some kind of transition or something between the death and title screen. I wasn't sure why you couldn't attack while crouching or why you freeze in the air when attacking but if that's the style that you were looking for then you nailed it. It looks like you have some good mechanics in place already. Good job on the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's cool. I would continue to work on it an polish it up. I would make the up arrow to be jump rather then c. I would also add some kind of transition or something between the death and title screen. I wasn't sure why you couldn't attack while crouching or why you freeze in the air when attacking but if that's the style that you were looking for then you nailed it. It looks like you have some good mechanics in place already. Good job on the game.

I´m glad you liked it. The things you mentioned about attacking while crouching and attacking in the air were intentional. I don´t think i will continue to work on the game but i hope to improve my next game with things i learned making Moongirl Juliska.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)