I've uploaded the last version for the Metrocity Escape demo on itch.io Here is the list of changes.
- Vehicles can now be unlocked when docked and left at a station, for further play sessions
- Unlocked vehicles can be selected at game start
- Several vehicles added, including bikes
- Vehicles can store multiple items and player can cycle through them
- Agents standing on a vehicle are now ejected upon collision
- Shotgun and Rocket Launcher added as personal weapons (available in bonus and at stations
- Added the possibility to shoot from bikes, with direction based on nearest enemy vehicle
- New agents graphics
- Police barrages may appear as events when wanted level in superior to 2
- Additional control tips added in the menu
- In game pause added
- Army gunship boss life increased
- Most vehicles life increased
- Dragoon laser size and damage increased
- Missile damage increased
There are now 55 vehicles in the game. I hope you'll enjoy trying it. Any feedback is most welcomed !
A downloadable version (Windows 64bits) has been uploaded, it has more stability than the browser version, and unlocked vehicles are kept between game sessions.
You can try it here : nabu.itch.io/metrocity-escape-prototype