Memory (my first creation)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Build your own spaceship with the various components in the pack
  • It's my first creation that has been exported here. Memory is a game where you literally just explore the past to a deserted town. It's finished but I also would like feedback (also a reason for not being sure where this topic should go). It's a side project for school so feedback would be greatly appreciated, actually.

• How are the controls of the little black dude? Can he just walk?

I guess I searched the whole desert and there is absolutely nothing! Not really exiting!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yeah he can just walk. I don't want it to be too complicated. I also don't plan on making any dialogue as the challenge I put for myself was to make something without the use of words.

I don't exactly know how to make it exciting other than making a plot but at this point, I think it's too late. I've spent a lot of time (almost too much) on it and now I just want to move onto something new. Unless, someone could convince me otherwise.

• BUUMMP

I uploaded a much better version after pondering on it for a while. I decided to continue it because it's a project and that I should at least try and make something to best of my ability the best I can and leaving it unfinished and broken felt almost like betrayal to me. I added some close-ups on the parts that you can view if you got close to them as well as stuck to one music. I also added an ending if you exited the way you came in.

TL;DR: New update with ending, bug fixes because why not.

• Wow, Very good game, which is the idea of the game?, when you click that blue wave people appears, they are ghost right?

Keep with this, i like it

• Wow, Very good game, which is the idea of the game?, when you click that blue wave people appears, they are ghost right?

Keep with this, i like it

Thank you very much!

The basic idea that came to me when I first was making the game was the question of what has happened for a town to be deserted and to explore that by giving the player the ability to go to the past and the challenge here, as said in my other replies, is to make something that expresses an idea without the use of words (examples include Journey and Flower by thatgamecompany). When you go through the portal, you are going to the past and the people are represented as holograms (a pure, design-based choice, you can think of them as ghosts if it makes it easier).

I'm glad you like it. I'm trying to make this a project I'm proud of.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)