Magic Poly 3D (HTML5, puzzle)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • Want to introduce you my version of the lowpoly puzzle

Was har to realise this conception in the construct 2 but I'm happy with the result

Please check the game y8.com/games/magic_poly_3d and share with your opinion

• I've liked it a lot. Mostly because I was surprised that something like that can be done with COnstruct.

Liked the idea and the execution.

On a side note, there's a bug when you press "online save" at the beginning and then close the window prompt asking you to log in. After that, you can't press either local or online save and you have to refresh the browser.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've liked it a lot. Mostly because I was surprised that something like that can be done with COnstruct.

Liked the idea and the execution.

On a side note, there's a bug when you press "online save" at the beginning and then close the window prompt asking you to log in. After that, you can't press either local or online save and you have to refresh the browser.

Thank you for the feedback

Glad that you like the game.

If you will know how i did this mechanic.... i tried 7 options, including 3D with Q3D plugin, but then tried absolutely weird solution, create circles outside the screen, create and pin temp objects on it, and then rotating circle to the mouse and projecting temp objects coordinates to the parts of the puzzle. And it showed a great result \

Yeah, weird bug with online button, i will fix it

• If you will know how i did this mechanic.... i tried 7 options, including 3D with Q3D plugin, but then tried absolutely weird solution, create circles outside the screen, create and pin temp objects on it, and then rotating circle to the mouse and projecting temp objects coordinates to the parts of the puzzle. And it showed a great result \

Thinking out of the box!

• Yeah, we are always got to think out of box

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)