Lunar Mission (IOS & Android)

1 favourites
  • Hi anty21ro, thank you

I'm not sure how much physical sprites i'm using, depends of the levels, something between 100-200 I think.

I'm always under the max collision points per sprite, so 8 or under.

I'm working on the next update, so more levels (with new challenges) will come soon

• Good to know that !

• This game is so good. Everything about it feels right - the graphics, the physics, the sounds - so well done.

• johnsmith

nice game, I really like it!

Did you use CocoonIO to export for iphone? and intelXDK for android?

1/2 years ago I was trying to publish an app with CocoonIO but I had a lot of problem with the sounds and other stuff... also intelXDK works well? (I never tried it) I would like to publish an old app that I made and I would like to know if now the plugin works well...

thank you

• Thank you guys

Ribis

I'm using cocoon.io for android, and IntelXDK for iOS.

I had lots of problems too...with both... but managed to find solution at some point for both... I wish it would be easier (it was some time ago, but looks like there is always new problems to deal with unfortunately..(due to a new Intel XDK/cocoon release or the new iOS10 for example) - but both are good, so try them both and go for the one with the less problems.

• Good job mate, great game rated 5*

• Thank you guys

Ribis

I'm using cocoon.io for android, and IntelXDK for iOS.

I had lots of problems too...with both... but managed to find solution at some point for both... I wish it would be easier (it was some time ago, but looks like there is always new problems to deal with unfortunately..(due to a new Intel XDK/cocoon release or the new iOS10 for example) - but both are good, so try them both and go for the one with the less problems.

johnsmith thank you for the reply, I really appreciated it.

Can you help me to figure out about these problems? do you have a special advise? because I don't try to export on mobile for about 2 year, my last try in Coocon was ok (about the performance of the game) but the size of the game, the problems with the battery or some bugs make me feel like "it's time to change software or make game just for computer)... they fixed these problem? like the battery? I see your game is only 7 mb, so for the size is perfect, also I see the construct2 loading, may ask you why you left the loading of construct2 and why you didn't use a personal splash screen? or why I can see the battery or other stuff phone of top? It Is your choose?

sorry about these questions, I never tried to export to mobile (I just tried coocon on their application 2 years ago) and now I'm ready to publish some app.

PS: with the intelXDK there is a possibility to try your app with the wi-fi? (to check the performance)

Thank you very much

• johnsmith Are you using normal maps for the ships ? I just noticed that when the ship is close to the light, parts of it is illuminated.

• anty21ro

Yes, kind of.

I have 4 differents lights overlays (left-right-top-down) with their opacity linked to the distance&angle of the nearest light source. But if you ask me, it's been way too much work for an effect that "almost" no one notice ;P

I've found the formula somewhere on the forum, which I dont understand at all, so it's been a lots of trial & error to get it working right...

Ribis

Didnt really have problem with the battery, but depends of the device I guess...

The status bar is shown on iOS, dont know why since I did check the "hide status bar" option on export. It's a problem with Intel XDK that might have a solution somewhere ... Not sure either about the construct 2 loading screen. It's hard for me to test on iOS so there is still some problems left here and there on this platform.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • great game, and really nice art, but honestly it's totally wasted on a tiny mobile screen. Put on Steam for $5!

• nice game, congrats

• Really a beautiful game! I downloaded in my device and played. I like it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)