LD23 - Jam: Out for arrest

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • <center></center>

<center><font size="4">Play the game on Scirra's Arcade</font></center>

The Ludum Dare page for the game

Arrest gang members by spotting them through a satellite.

Don't arrest innocent civilians, arrest all gang members before the time runs out.

or Ludum Dare 23 - Theme:Tiny World

A collaborative work with PixolPalette.

Don't arrest innocent civilians, arrest all gang members before the time runs out.

Programming, sound : Kyatric

Graphic art: PixolPalette

Don't hesitate to vote, comment the game on arcade and/or leave a post here.

• I like it! Only thing i'd like to point out, is that the bad guys should perhaps be more recognizeable? Other than that, looks and feels nice :)

Check out my LD23 submission if you'd like. Its the 48 hour solo one.

• Thanks

To help with the issue you noted, we've made it so the first waves display less citizens/pedestrians and of limited type.

That is to say, in the first level you will have 50 walking citizens with the same animation, cops (in blue) and a few dogs (brownish animal).

The gang members should stand out, and it should get the player used to spot the gang members easier.

There's also a game mechanic "hidden" which are the red dots around the scope that changes shade according to the distance from the scope to a gang member.

The closer you are, the more red the dots are. It does help but you still have to pay attention and look closely for the gang members.

Also since your answer quite some time has passed, and we've finished the game for the comp.

I will soon upload it and update this thread as well.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Update

<center><font size="4">Play the game on Scirra's Arcade</font></center>

or Ludum Dare 23 - Theme:Tiny World

A collaborative work with PixolPalette.

Don't hesitate to vote, comment the game on arcade and/or leave a post here.

• wow, it was hard! but nice graphics

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)