After a few months from doing absolutely nothing, I decided to continue on this game. I bought construct 2 so that I can endlessly make stuff.
So to speak.
Now then, a few major changes in the game:
- Darker theme
- Dark background music
- Added a whole bunch of new particles/effects.
- Mines now work (Press space to place a mine) HINT: In the way of either a boss or a green zombie.
- Lots of sounds changed.
- Made a sort of inventory/stats bar down at the bottom
And perhaps a few other things.
So go ahead and play the newly updated game here:
Play here: KillSlay ZombieDie LINK NOW WORKS! :D
Try it, and tell me what you think!
PS: It takes a while before the sounds are loaded, the first time you do something, it's a delay in the sound (no preload.. yet)
[END OF UPDATE 14.5.2012]
I started working with Construct 2 a week ago. And I've allready used up the Free Edition actions. So I'll give you guys a link to my game that I've made. If I get good enough feedback I'll buy a Construct 2 licence and continue to improve on the game.
WASD - Move
Mouse - Look
Left Mouse Button - Shoot Bullets
Right Mouse Button - Shoot Rockets
Space - Place Mines ( Doesn't work, not enough space to make the actions needed )
R - Reload Pistol
M - Mute Music
K - Play Music
There is no end to the game, monsters gradually get stronger and eventually (and hopefully) you'll die. Moahhaha.
A few bugs I allready know of.
- The timer in top right corner dissappears when the score exceeds 1000 or when the numbers are too wide. [FIXED]
- When you die, the "Try Again" button does not reset the timers, so the time spent on the dead screen is added automatically to the difficulty clock.
- The Leaderboard might sometime not load the scores properly. Even though the code is 100% Correct.
- Rockets doesn't work on the really tiny spawns. ( Again, not enough room for actions )
Things I'd like to add:
- Buildable turrets
- Mines ( Duh )
- Level up system
- More weapons
- More enemies
- Special levels
- Unlockable items
- Better looking sprites
- Barb wire
- Oil puddle
- LAN CO-OP
I didn't bother to much to make my own sprites, so I just mended the existing ones. I did however spend most of my time with the gameplay/coding.
So yeah, tell me what you think. And as I said, if I get alot of positive feedback, I'll buy a Construct 2 license and improve the game :)
Link to the game: