JETBROS now on Steam!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • JETBROS a Jetpack-Action-Shooter-Game

Easy to learn, hard to master !!!

Hi Everyone.

After 1 1/2 Years on working on Jetbros I released an Early Access version yesterday on Steam.

The goal was to make a game which has levels as long as possible without a loadingscreen.

What started as a test quickly became a huge project.

All graphics in this game were painted with the C2 paint tool.

Fun fact: I can't open this project in C3 because of the ram limit of my browser.

Fight your way through treacherous caves and bunker systems.

Fly over dangerous lava pits.

Destroy everything in your way!

Liberate weapons from their crates!

Ammunition doesn't exist!

Play the demo on:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-games/jetbros-demo-19490

or directly on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/601700/JETBROS/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • WOW! Splitfatal you've made a totally awesome game. I've just been playing for about 30 mins and I'm hooked. I'm surprised there's not more comments here. I just played up to "office" area where there's human enemies. Very addictive game you have there.

The loading time on the arcade is very slow (but I'm glad I waited). Is the player supposed to know how much ammo they have?

• WOW! Splitfatal you've made a totally awesome game. I've just been playing for about 30 mins and I'm hooked. I'm surprised there's not more comments here. I just played up to "office" area where there's human enemies. Very addictive game you have there.

The loading time on the arcade is very slow (but I'm glad I waited). Is the player supposed to know how much ammo they have?

Thank you very much. I dont know why this demo is loading so slow on the Arcade. On our server its not so slow.

The demo is 1/2 of the first level. So far I have 2 1/2 level done.

And you don't need to refill your ammo, every weapon you have has infinite ammo. But if you get hit while having some weapon active, you'll lose it. If you lose your weapon, you have to collect it from the next box that contains it; the normal pistol will always be there as a fallback.

There is a variety of weapons for you to explore, each one with a different ability.

Im glad you like it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)