ok i took your advice/creative criticism and made a few changes
* press left mouse button to fire missile( missile follows the angle of the MouseX, MouseY)
which leads to the question, is there a way to detect the X,Y coordinates of an on screen touch)??
*aliens spawn randomly after a few seconds wait
* satellite is smaller with a reduced hit box
* added acceleration to the aliens and the missile
* time between being allowed to fire another missile is level dependent (it decreases as the levels increase because the aliens are getting faster and more frequent as the levels increase)
* the aliens hit my planet animation only plays once (i have no idea why it won't play after each time an alien hits the planet's atmosphere)??
hey, it's a work in progress
jbi Game 0.2