Hungry Office Zombies

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Everything you need to make a top-down office scene. 16px x 16px tile map and office sprites. 100% royalty free to use.
  • Greetings!

I'm a huge fan of Construct and I've been building my new zombie infested rouge-like for over a year now. I'm proud to display my newest creation that's 80% complete and will be ready for launch possibly next month or so.

Story: You will play an office worker turned into a zombie that wants to take revenge on his workplace, co-workers and especially his bosses. Wreck havoc on office items that annoyed you at work and eat the brains of your boss that has made your life miserable.

Completed Features:

Random dungeons 99+ levels Random enemies with random affixes(more HP, ATK, SPD, etc.) Random items with 13 possible item affixes Random side quests Combo system Hunger system Evolve system Loot system NO levels system Save system ... and many more!

All I need to do next is add in a few more features, a solid GUI, graphics, music, and sound and it'll be ready for launch in the sort coming months. Any feed back is welcomed.

Thanks for reading!

• Gemmed Beetle
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks pretty complicated but cool aswell,

I like how you have used some new mechanics, I can see what you are trying to do with the combat - keeping players on their toes.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)