What The Hell [3 day gamejolt jam]

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match the rows with tofus to clear the rows before you pass the cook.
  • Hello all !

I decided to take a break from my longterm project a entered this 3 days long gamejam. The theme was Fun to play, fun to watch! so I made this crazy, silly and hopefully funny game.

Try it out on this link: http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/wh ... ell/38920/

Also if you happen to be gamejolt member and you want to support me during this gamejam, take a moment and vote for my game here: http://jams.gamejolt.io/indiesvspewdiep ... hell/38920

There is no prize to win, but top 10 rated games will be played by pewdiepie. It would be amazing to see my game being let's played by him.

Thank you!

• You seem to have a bug on the title screen. It says press enter or y, but does not respond when either are pressed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It is not a title screen, you should already be able to control player as I did not want to shorten my time for jam with menus, so I made it this way. I would add a hint there, but I can't edit my game when jam is over :/

I added a hint to description at least, thanks for pointing that out

• mikva Ok, I see. I prefer playable menus to be honest so it's good you went that way. I think the trouble is your instruction text is visible from the start so players just think its a static screen and start mashing enter and y. Then like me not even try the cursors. If it only appeared while in the right place it would encourage people to try other things in my opinion.

Other than that, nice game.

• mikva Ok, I see. I prefer playable menus to be honest so it's good you went that way. I think the trouble is your instruction text is visible from the start so players just think its a static screen and start mashing enter and y. Then like me not even try the cursors. If it only appeared while in the right place it would encourage people to try other things in my opinion.

Other than that, nice game.

Thanks and yeah, I agree it is a little bit confusing. I would absolutely create a far better menu, but 72 hours is such a short time.. definitely an experince for some future jams

• Good work for only 72 hours! I like the graphics style a lot. It's confusing that you include controller directions along with the keyboard ones though. For example the issue with Y not working on the keyboard.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)